Re: parser

Sorry about the long wait..
I've uploaded parser.tar.gz to ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming.
I think I will have some more time now, so I will need people to look at
this and tell me what needs to be fixed. It parses ldif files, but it
has no integration with the server and I need to do that (it is a bit
difficult figuring out the tree-structure looking at the sources, all
the parsing is done on lines not on whole files).

I was going through the sources and it got me thinking - is C++ a viable
option?
Given the "object-oriented" nature of LDAP I really think we should
seriously
start thinking of implementing portions of code in C++. And anything
that deals
with entries (think of them as objects) would be a prime candidate.

Pele