admin guide committed

The admin guide has been committed to the openldap-guide module in the
cvs.  The documents are in SDF format.  SDF is available through

To create the HTML output in one big page use

sdf -2html master.sdf

To create the HTML output with one page per topic use

sdf -2topics master.sdf

Will Ballantyne                 GEMS Technical Architect
--- Begin Message ---
Will Ballantyne wrote:
> done.

Cool!  I added COPYRIGHT/LICENSE, copyright comments in each .sdf, and
a copyright.sdf ALL BY EXAMPLE.  Guess I need to learn my SDF now.

Drop -devel a note when you get a chance!

--- End Message ---