admin guide committed

The admin guide has been committed to the openldap-guide module in the
cvs.  The documents are in SDF format.  SDF is available through

http://www.mincom.com/mtr/sdf/index.html

To create the HTML output in one big page use

sdf -2html master.sdf

To create the HTML output with one page per topic use

sdf -2topics master.sdf

--
Will Ballantyne                 GEMS Technical Architect
mailto:Will.Ballantyne@gems1.gov.bc.ca
Will Ballantyne wrote:

> done.

Cool!  I added COPYRIGHT/LICENSE, copyright comments in each .sdf, and
a copyright.sdf ALL BY EXAMPLE.  Guess I need to learn my SDF now.

Drop -devel a note when you get a chance!

Kurt

--- End Message ---