openldap 1.1 Linux RPM's.

Hello All,
  Just got done updating my UofM packaging stuff to package up the
openldap software. I've just made RPM's of the openldap-1.1 beta and put
them up at ftp://ftp.rage.net/pub/LDAP/ . Just as the software is in beta
so are the packages, please report any packaging related issues you've
found. The biggest update is the use of dynamically linked libraries, and
of course autoconf (which makes it much easier to package!). Enjoy!

-- Greg

<obra> microsoft are not the borg. the borg have decent networking.