-devel build problems on FreeBSD-2.2.7.

> New snapshots for -devel and 1.1alpha have been created.
>   ftp://ftp.openldap.org/pub/OpenLDAP/openldap-devel.tgz
>   ftp://ftp.openldap.org/pub/OpenLDAP/openldap-1.1-alpha.tgz
>
> The alpha snapshot is the final before 1.1beta.  Hence,
> please test to the widest extent possible.
>
> Kurt

Just downloaded to my FreeBSD-2.2.7 laptop, which was recently upgraded from
FreeBSD-2.2.2.  "configure --prefix=/usr/openldap --enable-shared"
built only after the following changes:

1. clients/ud/ud.h and string_to_key.c: Changed the type of des_string_to_key
   to void instead of int.  The man pages document this as an int function,
   but /usr/include/des.h declares this as void.

2. In numerous Makefiles: added $(KRB_LIBS) to the end of the LIBS= lines
   to make ud, slapd, slurpd (at least) link.

Pretty good, really.  I haven't tried running it yet, and won't get to it
today.

Randy Kunkee
NeoSoft Inc.