Re:

Jay,

If you are wanting to implement a LDAP server on your Unix box, you might
want to look at using the nss_ldap module for linux and have it point to your
Novell NDS servers. Since NDS has an LDAP interface, you could maintain a
single repository rather than working on synchronization between multiple
directories.

Jon Scarbrough
Oakton Community College
Des Plaines, IL