Re: liobraries rename

Jauder,

Renaming directories in an established system should
not be taken lightly.  The impact of such a change goes
way beyond what it would take to implement the change.

My concern is the negative impact to our ability to share
changes within the LDAP community, in particular with other
projects using U-Mich derived sources.  Making this change
would make it much more difficult to share.

The only argument given for the change is to "follow the
standard."  Conventions are kind of like statistics.  You
can always find one to support your arguments.   The LDAP
convention was set by U-Mich many years ago.

If you have additional arguments, please present them for
discussion.

Kurt