Re: Problems with compiling OpenLDAP

'mit-copyright.h' mossing?  I just checked a slackware
distribution and found that it doesn't have that file either.
Could you test a possible work around?  Create the file
/usr/include/mit-copyright.h and just put a line like:
# very temporary fix
in it?

	See if that compiles.  There's sure to be a better solution,
but this will get you moving forward 'til the real fix appears.

	...richard