[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8707) slapd: Add systemd service notification support
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8707) slapd: Add systemd service notification support
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 17:34:19 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:30 AM -0700 Ryan Tandy <email@example.com>
> "Part of this is that we want that unit files are supplied with upstream,
> and not just added by the packager -- how it has usually been done in the
> SysV world."
> Of course the unit file should only be installed if the configure switch
> for systemd is enabled, and I believe the latest patch does this.
I'll leave it to hyc to weigh in. It's not been the policy of the project
so far to include such items.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: