[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: (ITS#8609) segfault in mods.c - modify_add_values
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: RE: (ITS#8609) segfault in mods.c - modify_add_values
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:58:26 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> From: Ond=C5=99ej Kuzn=C3=ADk
> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:34 AM
> those come from master with ServerID 0? Maybe you can find them in
> another server's accesslog?
Hmm, no, I don't see them in any of the three other accesslogs either.
> Would you be able to try the patch I provided earlier on one of your
Sure, I can drop this in on the master server that has been crashing and =
see what happens.