[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8609) segfault in mods.c - modify_add_values
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8609) segfault in mods.c - modify_add_values
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 03:49:32 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Mon, Apr 03, 2017 at 02:44:48PM +0100, Howard Chu wrote:
> You should probably switch to a non-optimized build. The backtrace you
> posted initially had most parameters optimized out, which also makes
> things harder to trace.
Ok, I installed binaries built with -O0 on the master server that's been
failing; I'll post a new backtrace the next time it crashes, thanks.