[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8374) LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_REQUIRE_CERT handling differences between ldaps:// and STARTTLS
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8374) LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_REQUIRE_CERT handling differences between ldaps:// and STARTTLS
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 21:03:59 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> The box was running Ubuntu vivid so bumped to wily, which took openldap to 2.4.41, and the results are identical.
> If I get time I'll run up a test platform and install from source, then drop you a line with the results.
What commands are you testing with? Are you using STARTTLS as a critical
extension? If not, failures will be ignored. Note that this is already documented.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/