[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: (ITS#8374) LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_REQUIRE_CERT handling differences between ldaps:// and STARTTLS
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: RE: (ITS#8374) LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_REQUIRE_CERT handling differences between ldaps:// and STARTTLS
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 18:41:57 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Saturday, February 20, 2016 6:06 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> The box was running Ubuntu vivid so bumped to wily, which took openldap
> to 2.4.41, and the results are identical.
> If I get time I'll run up a test platform and install from source, then
> drop you a line with the results.
Again, you could just install the builds from the LTB project.
In any case, all options work fine for me with a self-signed cert with
ldaps:/// URIs. (2.4.44, linked to OpenSSL).
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration
A division of Synacor, Inc