[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#8352) error 124 (exit status) from ldapsearch
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#8352) error 124 (exit status) from ldapsearch
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 12:25:21 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Leonid Yuriev
Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
While debugging on a server side I got 124 exit status from ldapseach.
I guess that is something like a timeout condition. For instance, a timeout
while waiting response from a LDAP-server.
But return of the 124 seems a bug (in the ldap-library or ldapsearch), because
such code was never defined or documented.
Adding the '-v' (verbose) to ldapsearch options gives nothing of useful info,
just only a "ldap_initialize(...)" string.