[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8005) crash when multiple olcDbURI are defined for chaining
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8005) crash when multiple olcDbURI are defined for chaining
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:09:09 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Monday, December 15, 2014 4:58 PM +0000
> Finally, I'm running OpenLDAP 2.4.31 on Ubuntu Trusty, but was also able
> to replicate this same error on OpenLDAP 2.4.28 on Ubuntu Precise.
Both of those are years old, and known to have multitudes of issues.
Please test using current RE24 code.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration