[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7906) segv when changing olcDbDirectory with ppolicy running
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7906) segv when changing olcDbDirectory with ppolicy running
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:08:30 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Emily Backes
Submission from: (NULL) (22.214.171.124)
While testing out the new mdb_copy compaction, I tried switching a live instance
to use a different db path via MOD to change olcDbDirectory.
This results in repeatable segv in ppolicy.c:ppolicy_connection_destroy, where
conn refers to the correction making the change that is likely in the process of
disconnecting, and pwcons is NULL.