[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7758) slapcat exports entire databases when given a non-existent base
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7758) slapcat exports entire databases when given a non-existent base
- From: Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 13:45:18 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Dec 5, 2013, at 8:37 AM, Pierangelo Masarati <email@example.com> wrote:
>> and -s is deprecated - how is one to accomplish this in the future?
> -H, as the man page suggests; -s is deprecated because -H does that and more.
Doh! Saw "deprecated" and stopped reading. Too much blood in my caffeine stream, today.