[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7713) Segmentation fault if the pagesize of the Operating system is not equal to 4096.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7713) Segmentation fault if the pagesize of the Operating system is not equal to 4096.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:26:17 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> As per ur suggestions,tried changing
> 1. MDB_PAGESIZE to 65536
> 2. changing pb_lower and pb_upper to uint32_t.
> As of now it is running fine for the existing testcases in openldap-2.4.36.
> However there were problems in 2.4.35. Also saw the comments in
> openldap-devel. So whether this will make to openldap 2.4.36?
The current plan is to fix this in OpenLDAP 2.5, and we are now halting new
development in 2.4.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/