[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7694) cldap fails with IPv6 due to wrong size sockaddr
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7694) cldap fails with IPv6 due to wrong size sockaddr
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:04:44 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On 12.09.2013 18:00, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:56 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
>> Full_Name: Stef Walter
>> Version: 2.4.35
>> OS: Fedora 19
>> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/stef-walter-130912.patch
>> Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
>> Connectionless LDAP (ie: cldap enabled with -DLDAP_CONNECTIONLESS) is
>> broken for IPv6 for current versions of openldap. Tested with version
> 2.4.35 is not the current version of OpenLDAP, 2.4.36 is. There were
> fixes to CLDAP made in 2.4.36. Please test against 2.4.36 and report
> back, thanks.
This patch is against master.
However master cldap support is broken in additional ways, and I'll be
filing further bugs/patches.