[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7665) LMDB: Documentation issue or mistake: MDB_NOMETASYNC vs MDB_CREATE
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7665) LMDB: Documentation issue or mistake: MDB_NOMETASYNC vs MDB_CREATE
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:09:29 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
I want to thank you so much for your timely responses. I'm very glad to
interact with a so responsible team.
Changing MDB_CREATE is clearer, indeed allows separate both sets with a
Talking about the documentation, I think that should be stressed
somewhere that when using named databases, the main one (unnamed) should
not be used for regular work without special care and some constraints.
Maybe that a remark in mdb_dbi_open would be sufficient.
Regards and thanks again.
On 08/14/2013 02:06 AM, Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
> The code is OK, it would be sufficient to change
> "Values do not overlap Database Flags."
> to "stored Database Flags" or something, and to
> note under MDB_CREATE that is not stored.
> Might be clearer to change MDB_CREATE in addition.