[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7665) LMDB: Documentation issue or mistake: MDB_NOMETASYNC vs MDB_CREATE
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7665) LMDB: Documentation issue or mistake: MDB_NOMETASYNC vs MDB_CREATE
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 06:11:03 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Salvador Ortiz
Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
The documentation states that the Environment's flags should not overlap with
the Database's ones, but MDB_NOMETASYNC and MDB_CREATE share the same value.
There is unused bits in the low word. We are still at time to change MDB_CREATE?