[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7535) MDB_PREV on a cursor which was at EOF
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7535) MDB_PREV on a cursor which was at EOF
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 13:34:38 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Full_Name: Claude Brisson
> Version: 2.4.33
> OS: debian
> Submission from: (NULL) (220.127.116.11)
> When calling mdb_cursor_get with operation MDB_PREV on a cursor which was at
> EOF, the last key is fetched as expected, but the cursor state is left
> It looks like there is a missing "mc->mc_flags |= C_INITIALIZED" somewhere in
> this case.
This was fixed in git rev 5c1ee7f7ba9580d5ff29e74cbb02eee335c33d94 2012-10-22.
The fix will be in 2.4.34.
Bug reports should only be reported against latest source.
Closing this ITS.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/