[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7521) Passwords with either a comma or period don't authenticate against AD LDAP
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7521) Passwords with either a comma or period don't authenticate against AD LDAP
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 18:41:16 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Wednesday, February 06, 2013 6:33 PM +0000 TCera@sjrwmd.com wrote:
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> xwiki uses jldap.
JLDAP is written in java, and does not use the OpenLDAP C libraries. If
you are going to use Java, I highly recommend you look at the unboundID SDK.
I would also note that PHP's LDAP Support is known to be utterly broken.
There is no indication anywhere here in your report that indicates a bug
with the OpenLDAP software.
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration