[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7363) libmdb should use POSIX semaphores on non-apple BSD systems too.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7363) libmdb should use POSIX semaphores on non-apple BSD systems too.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:10:55 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Full_Name: Chris Miikkelson
> Version: 2.4.32
> OS: FreeBSD
> Submission from: (NULL) (184.108.40.206)
> mdb on BSD-derived systems other than OS X also needs to use POSIX semaphores
> for inter-process synchronization. I was working around this by adding
> "-D__APPLE__" to CFLAGS, but that could have side-effects on some systems. The
> following patch tells mdb to use posix semaphores if either BSD or __APPLE__ is
> defined, which seems like a more targeted fix.
Thanks for the patch, applied.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/