[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7363) libmdb should use POSIX semaphores on non-apple BSD systems too.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7363) libmdb should use POSIX semaphores on non-apple BSD systems too.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:02:27 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Chris Miikkelson
Submission from: (NULL) (188.8.131.52)
mdb on BSD-derived systems other than OS X also needs to use POSIX semaphores
for inter-process synchronization. I was working around this by adding
"-D__APPLE__" to CFLAGS, but that could have side-effects on some systems. The
following patch tells mdb to use posix semaphores if either BSD or __APPLE__ is
defined, which seems like a more targeted fix.