[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7309) [PATCH] contrib/slapd-modules: Unify the structure and usage of Makefile
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7309) [PATCH] contrib/slapd-modules: Unify the structure and usage of Makefile
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 03:07:25 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: SATOH Fumiyasu
Version: master, 2.4.31
Submission from: (NULL) (184.108.40.206)
In contrib/slapd-modules, there are many Makefiles for each contrib
modules, but there is no common style and usage of Makefile.
E.g, some Makefile use $LDAP_SRC to specify a location of OpenLDAP
source tree but others use $LDAPSRC or $OPENLDAP_SRC.
I've created a patch to unify the structure and usage of Makefiles