[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7278) [PATCH] SHA-2: Add support salted SHA-2 password hashes
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7278) [PATCH] SHA-2: Add support salted SHA-2 password hashes
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 03:10:47 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
At Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:30:03 +0200,
Michael Ströder wrote:
> >>> Add -fPIC to $CCFLAGS in Makefile if you are using GCC.
> >> I hoped that this would not be necessary and the module work include something
> >> detected via autoconf before.
> > Can you try the following Makefile?
> > https://gist.github.com/2915450
> Could you please submit a patch with your recent Makefile?
I've filed a patch to ITS:
and another one:
-- Name: SATOH Fumiyasu (fumiyas @ osstech co jp)
-- Business Home: http://www.OSSTech.co.jp/
-- GitHub Home: https://GitHub.com/fumiyas/