[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7240) [PATCH] MozNSS: skip hostname check if peer certificate was not requested
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7240) [PATCH] MozNSS: skip hostname check if peer certificate was not requested
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:58:57 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
The attached file is derived from OpenLDAP Software. All of the modifications to
OpenLDAP Software represented in the following patch(es) were developed by Red
Hat. Red Hat has not assigned rights and/or interest in this work to any party.
I, Jan Vcelak am authorized by Red Hat, my employer, to release this work under
the following terms.
Red Hat hereby place the following modifications to OpenLDAP Software (and only
these modifications) into the public domain. Hence, these modifications may be
freely used and/or redistributed for any purpose with or without attribution
and/or other notice.