[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6660) paged result searches fail to deallocate memory until slapd shutdown
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6660) paged result searches fail to deallocate memory until slapd shutdown
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 19:49:58 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:31 AM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
Using the latest patch for this issue from HEAD, the issue is no longer
present. Using 14 searches (7 full db/7 paged results with a filter), the
size of the slapd process is persistent across multiple runs, rather than
growing substantially with each iteration of searches. This is using the
same system and same database when the problem was originally filed.
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration