[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Re: (ITS#6639) syncrepl failing using SASL/GSSAPI

--On Friday, September 03, 2010 01:23:17 AM -0700 Bill MacAllister <whm@stanford.edu> wrote:

The problem with the database was only coincidental.  Restoring the database
got the failing replica past the problem replication event.

In the replica pool of 6 servers we have seen the problem on there of the
servers.  In thinking about this more it is unlikely that it is a slave
problem since the slaves have been in use for about 6 weeks and we did
not see the problem.  Only when we changed the master to 2.4.23 did we
see the problem.  I have captured a master debug log of the problem
event.  It is at http://www.stanford.edu/~whm/files/master-debug.txt.



Bill MacAllister
Infrastructure Delivery Group, Stanford University