[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6322) slapd suddenly stops working, and starts using 100% CPU
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6322) slapd suddenly stops working, and starts using 100% CPU
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:40:26 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Wednesday, December 30, 2009 1:09 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 09:04:12AM +0100, Helge Milde wrote:
>> I just enabled trace loglevel, perhaps that might give us a clue on
>> what's going on.
> Slapd just stopped working again. Here's the (annotated) log for viewing
> and/or downloading: http://www.pastie.org/761198.txt
> Does this give you any clues?
> Tell me if I can do anything else to help.
A fix for this has been committed to HEAD. You can apply it to the latest
source (2.4.21) if you would like to try it out:
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration