[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6322) slapd suddenly stops working, and starts using 100% CPU
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6322) slapd suddenly stops working, and starts using 100% CPU
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:47:25 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:39 PM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount
> --On Wednesday, December 30, 2009 1:09 PM +0000 email@example.com
>> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 09:04:12AM +0100, Helge Milde wrote:
>>> I just enabled trace loglevel, perhaps that might give us a clue on
>>> what's going on.
>> Slapd just stopped working again. Here's the (annotated) log for viewing
>> and/or downloading: http://www.pastie.org/761198.txt
>> Does this give you any clues?
>> Tell me if I can do anything else to help.
> A fix for this has been committed to HEAD. You can apply it to the
> latest source (2.4.21) if you would like to try it out:
Hm, correction, it fixes a minor shutdown issue, not your main issue. :/
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration