[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6365) Bad slapcat output when slapd running
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6365) Bad slapcat output when slapd running
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:05:12 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> You appear to be using back-hdb.
> My guess is that if this can fail, e.g. because entries are being
> sync'ed out of order, the DN does not get fixed. If this is the case (I
> couldn't inspect code deep enough to make sure), I'd expect that the DN
> get fixed anyway, though, because missing entries should exist as "glue"
yes. But if you plan to use slapcat as a backup mechanism, then it's
still a problem.