[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6035) slapd requires restart after modifying olcAuthzRegexp
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6035) slapd requires restart after modifying olcAuthzRegexp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:14:22 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
This is a known limitation in authz regexp support. There are no plans
to change this any time soon.
On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 03:33:37AM +0000, email@example.com wrote:
> Full_Name: Matthew Monaco
> Version: 2.4.11
> OS: GNU/Linux 2.6.27-7 (Ubuntu 8.10 Server JeOS)
> Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
> After modifying existing olcAuthzRegexp and/or adding/removing additional
> olcAuthzRegexp from cn=config, I needed to restart slapd for the changes to take
> I'm not sure if it matters but I was using ldapvi to do the modification.
> I can however, confirm that the changes immediately appeared in various other
> ldap browsers (such as Apache Directory Studio).