[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6035) slapd requires restart after modifying olcAuthzRegexp
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6035) slapd requires restart after modifying olcAuthzRegexp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:21:49 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:14 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> This is a known limitation in authz regexp support. There are no plans
> to change this any time soon.
Where's this limitation documented? What other parameters in the config
backend have the same flaw? We've certainly fixed this for a number of
I don't even see authz-regexp/olcAuthzRegexp mentioned in chapters 5 or 6
in the admin guide, and the man pages don't note this limitation.
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration