[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#5955) build failure with gnutls: error: .struct ldapoptions. has no member named .ldo_tls_crlcheck.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#5955) build failure with gnutls: error: .struct ldapoptions. has no member named .ldo_tls_crlcheck.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:43:14 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:34 PM +0000 email@example.com
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Content-Disposition: inline
> Here's the patch.
Thanks! This fix has been applied to HEAD and RE24 for the 2.4.15 release.
In addition, I saw there were some missing ifdefs around another OpenSSL
specific bit of code that used to be covered in the old tls.c, so I added
that as well:
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration