[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#5955) build failure with gnutls: error: .struct ldapoptions. has no member named .ldo_tls_crlcheck.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#5955) build failure with gnutls: error: .struct ldapoptions. has no member named .ldo_tls_crlcheck.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:48:55 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Tuesday, February 17, 2009 12:42 PM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount
> --On Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:34 PM +0000
> email@example.com wrote:
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>> Content-Disposition: inline
>> Here's the patch.
> Thanks! This fix has been applied to HEAD and RE24 for the 2.4.15
> release. In addition, I saw there were some missing ifdefs around another
> OpenSSL specific bit of code that used to be covered in the old tls.c, so
> I added that as well:
Sorry, ignore that bit. The comment in the code was wrong, rather than the
code being wrong. I've removed the comment. ;)
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration