[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: slapd with wrong url causes "Error detected by libpthread: Invalid mutex"
- To: Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: slapd with wrong url causes "Error detected by libpthread: Invalid mutex"
- From: Jean-Luc Wasmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:21:54 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com, Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <465E396D.email@example.com>
- References: <465E1962.firstname.lastname@example.org> <6233A70058DD2D7EF82727A6@[192.168.1.3]> <465E396D.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20070221 Thunderbird/18.104.22.168 Mnenhy/0.7.5.0
Howard Chu wrote:
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
I didn't make it clear: I was actually asking if this issue was known
(ie logged somewhere) to avoid polluting the tracking system.
Please file an ITS at:
<http://www.openldap.org/its/> which is the proper method for
This is likely the same as ITS#4957 (already fixed), but it's hard to
tell without a proper stack trace (with symbols intact) and without a
Oh, sorry... I'm using 2.3.32 (but it looks like issue 4957 fix is not
part of any current release).
I'll wait 2.3.36 before logging something.