[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Re: (ITS#4817) modify "replace" command firing conflict error where it shouldn't be

daniel@ncsu.edu wrote:
> Hi Howard!  As much as I hate to say this, it did not solve the problem I
> was running into.  =(  I rebuilt openldap with the entry.c patch and
> rebuilt the LDAP database from scratch (pulling from sources and using
> slapadd).  Then I ran the following statement via ldapmodify (as always,
> XXX'd out sensitive info):

The slapcat output you provide shows that the attribute was already slapadded 
incorrectly. Please provide the "pulling from sources" input you used with 
slapadd for this entry.
   -- Howard Chu
   Chief Architect, Symas Corp.  http://www.symas.com
   Director, Highland Sun        http://highlandsun.com/hyc
   OpenLDAP Core Team            http://www.openldap.org/project/