[Date Prev][Date Next]
2.1.1-BETA schema problems
- To: openldap-bugs@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: 2.1.1-BETA schema problems
- From: Andrew Davison <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:33:25 +1000
- Organization: Infradig Systems
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.4.1) Gecko/20020314 Netscape6/6.2.2
is it just me or is the core.schema file inconsistent? specifically 'sn'
has a dependendancy on 'name' which is not defined. the later entry for
'name' has been commented out with a note saying it's been up moved up
earlier in the file, but obviously has not. fixing that just showed up
i only discovered this by running the old 2.0.23 'slapadd' program, the
one in 2.1.1-BETA just says 'bad configuration file'.