[Date Prev][Date Next]
make test fails: getaddrinfo ai_addr is NULL?
- To: openldap-bugs@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: make test fails: getaddrinfo ai_addr is NULL?
- From: Dirk-Jan Faber <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:10:33 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.5) Gecko/20011012
When trying to compile openldap, the make test fails right away. The master.log file gives some more information:
djfaber@warbase:~/openldap-2.0.18/tests/test-db$ cat master.log
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.0.18-Release (Tue Oct 30 12:49:59 CET 2001) $
daemon_init: listen on ldap://localhost:9009/
daemon_init: 1 listeners to open...
slap_get_listener_addresses: getaddrinfo ai_addr is NULL?
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.
I doubt that this is in fact an bug in ldap, but have no idea where else I should look to resolve this error.
Any thoughts about this? I also tried 2.0.15 and 2.0.17, but I had the same problem there.