[Date Prev][Date Next]
Hello! I'm excited about the why LDAP works, and the openldap project.
I've got a bug report from an attempted installation on FreeBSD 2.2.6
I had installed the FreeBSD port for openldap 1.0.2 and done
"make", which worked fine. Then I changed to the work directory I typed
"make test". It looks like most the tests worked fine, but it died like this:
Waiting 15 seconds for slurpd to send changes...
Using ldapsearch to read all the entries from the master...
Using ldapsearch to read all the entries from the slave...
kill: 3403: No such process
Comparing retrieved entries from master and slave...
./test-db/master.out ./test-db/slave.out differ: char 1, line 1
test failed - master and slave databases differ
>>>>> ./scripts/test007-replication failed (exit 1)
*** Error code 1
I had the exact same results trying to install on 1.0.1 on this system.
Designer, Summersault Web Design
- Re: install
- From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@openldap.org>