From: Steven Legg [mailto:steven.legg@eNitiatives.com.au]
Sent: giovedì 21 ottobre 2010 01:22
To: directory@apps.ietf.org; alba.shahin@isti.cnr.it
Cc: Kurt Zeilenga; ldapext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ldapext] Fwd: Request for LDAP expert review of PEC object
identifier descriptors

I don't have a problem with any of the names requested in that they don't
clash with anything I'm aware of. However, a name like "provider"
is fairly generic and might clash with someone's local definition.
I would suggest prefixing all the names with "pec" to reduce the chance of
conflict (so pecProvider, pecProviderCertificateHash, etc.).

Regards,
Steven