of conflict (so pecProvider, pecProviderCertificateHash, etc.).

Regards,
Steven

On 21/10/2010 12:20 AM, Kurt Zeilenga wrote:
Any comments? If so, please direct them to directory@apps.ietf.org
<mailto:directory@apps.ietf.org>.

-- Kurt

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Alba Shahin <alba.shahin@isti.cnr.it
<mailto:alba.shahin@isti.cnr.it>>
*Date: *October 4, 2010 8:37:48 AM PDT
*To: *directory@apps.ietf.org <mailto:directory@apps.ietf.org>
*Cc: *Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com <mailto:turners@ieca.com>>, "Polk,
William T." <william.polk@nist.gov <mailto:william.polk@nist.gov>>,
draft-gennai-smime-cnipa-pec@tools.ietf.org
<mailto:draft-gennai-smime-cnipa-pec@tools.ietf.org>
*Subject: **Request for LDAP expert review of PEC object identifier
descriptors*
*x-spam-score: *1.882
*x-spam-status: *No, score=1.882 tagged_above=-999 required=5
tests=[BAYES_50=0.001, HELO_EQ_IT=0.635, HOST_EQ_IT=1.245,
HTML_MESSAGE=0.001]
*list-id: *Discussion of issues related to directories
<directory.ietf.org <http://directory.ietf.org>>

Hello,
We would like to request an expert review of the LDAP object
identifier descriptors defined in PEC (Italian Certified Electronic Mail)
[http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gennai-smime-cnipa-pec-08.txt] and
pasted below.
(Some minor changes were made below wrt what’s in the draft).
We look forward to your feedback on this.
Thank you.
--Alba
----
8.2.1. Registration of Object Classes
Subject: Request for LDAP Descriptor Registration
Descriptor (short name): See comments
Object Identifier: See comments
Person & email address to contact for further information:
See "Author/Change Controller"
Usage: object class
Specification: (I-D)
Author/Change Controller:
Claudio Petrucci
DigitPA
Viale Carlo Marx 31/49
00137 Roma
Italy
EMail:PETRUCCI@digitpa.gov.it <mailto:PETRUCCI@digitpa.gov.it>
Comments:
The following object identifiers and associated object classes
are requested to be registered.
OID Object Class
------------------------- -----------------------
1.3.6.1.4.1.16572.2.1.1 LDIFLocationURLObject
1.3.6.1.4.1.16572.2.1.2 provider
Please also see the associated registration request for the
providerCertificateHash, providerCertificate, providerName,
mailReceipt, managedDomains, LDIFLocationURL, and providerUnit
attribute types.
8.2.2. Registration of Attribute Types
Descriptor (short name): See comments
Object Identifier: See comments
Person & email address to contact for further information:
See "Author/Change Controller"
Usage: attribute type
Specification: (I-D)
Author/Change Controller:
Claudio Petrucci
DigitPA
Viale Carlo Marx 31/49
00137 Roma
Italy
EMail:PETRUCCI@digitpa.gov.it <mailto:PETRUCCI@digitpa.gov.it>
Comments:
The following object identifiers and associated attribute types
are requested to be registered.
OID Attribute Type
1.3.6.1.4.1.16572.2.2.1 providerCertificateHash
1.3.6.1.4.1.16572.2.2.2 providerCertificate
1.3.6.1.4.1.16572.2.2.3 providerName
1.3.6.1.4.1.16572.2.2.4 mailReceipt
1.3.6.1.4.1.16572.2.2.5 managedDomains
1.3.6.1.4.1.16572.2.2.6 LDIFLocationURL
1.3.6.1.4.1.16572.2.2.7 providerUnit
Please also see the associated registration request for the
LDIFLocationURLObject and provider object classes.