Re: [ldapext] Unfinished business: password policy and VLV

Kurt,

It seems questionable to introduce a new password policy approach when many existing servers implement a form of the Behera draft.  I suspect that the result would not be widely implemented.

In addition to VLV and password policy, another LDAP draft that has seen wide implementation is persistent search.

My thought on each of these is that the now expired drafts should be renewed and discussed, with a view towards documenting current de facto standards.

Regards,
John McGarvey