Re: [ldapext] Dynamic group draft

Hi,

The original version of the draft was named draft-haripriya-dynamicgroup-00.txt was submitted in November 2001, and was posted to the the ldapext mailing list. (The list was not very active during that time frame). Some feedback was received (mostly out-of-band)  and a version 1 of the draft was also submitted. It expired subsequently and is being reissued now.

You can find the previous posting and draft versions 0 and 1 at
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web-old/ietf-announce-old/Current/msg15441.html
http://www.potaroo.net/ietf/all-ids/draft-haripriya-dynamicgroup-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haripriya-dynamicgroup-01

Thanks,
Haripriya S.

>>> Howard Chu <hyc@highlandsun.com> 02/08/07 5:51 AM >>>
http://www.ietf.org/internet- drafts/draft- haripriya- dynamicgroup- 02.txt

It's funny that this has come up since we've been having discussions of
these same points on the OpenLDAP- Devel mailing list recently. I hadn't
seen any prior versions of this draft before, can you point me to a
forum where it had been discussed?