Re: [ldapext] RFC 4533 implementations?

Does anyone know if it is possible to proxy Active Directory's
sync protocol (dirsync) to RFC4533 ?

If it is then it would be interesting/useful to build such a proxy
because it would make AD compatible with RFC4533 clients.

I know quite a bit about dirsync, having implemented two different
sync products that use it, but I know next to nothing about 4533
at this point so excuse me if I'm floating off in space... a quick
read of the rfc draft tells me that they're at least superficially
semantically similar.

I do see a fair but of un-met interest in an open source
general purpose LDAP sync tool. Wider support for 4533
I think would help.