[ldapext] objectIdentifierMatch

It seems this matching rule is rather difficult to use in practice, given that it's supposed to accept textual descriptors in addition to numeric OIDs, but there's no way for apps to know in what context the valid descriptors reside. (See http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Software%20Bugs?id=4025 for an example of how this affected our password policy implementation, ITS#4402 for another user tripping over it in an arbitrary schema.)

I was thinking that using a new extension like e.g. X-NAMESPACE 'attr' to attribute definitions with this matching rule might help make things less ambiguous. Suggestions?
--
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com