Pages : 16
Date : 2005-10-26

This document defines a syntax schema element for the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol ([LDAP]) which is used to hold a Change Sequence Number (CSN). In general, a change sequence number represents the place and time that a directory entity was changed. It may be used by various attributes for various LDAP replication, and synchronization applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sermersheim-ldap-csn-02.txt

-- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc OpenLDAP Core Team http://www.openldap.org/project/