Re: [ldapext] Representing LDAP protocol in LDAP

Howard Chu wrote:
I've attached an initial draft of the LDAP Logging schema we're using in OpenLDAP 2.3. This is my first try writing with the XML tools, so I'd like to get comments early before submitting to the RFC Editor. The intended category is Informational; I'm not seeing that in the output even though I've specified it in the XML source. (Any tips on making it behave? Using xml2rfc from xml.resource.org...)

The XML source as well as the text and HTML output are temporarily available here: http://24.126.120.178/~hyc/. The corresponding implementation is in the current OpenLDAP CVS.
--
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com