Re: [ldapext] Dynamic values in LDIF

Rats, I was hoping _not_ to be the one trying this.

>>> Mark Smith <mcs@pearlcrescent.com> 11/8/04 9:47:59 AM >>>
We discussed some ideas along these lines when I was at Netscape. Our
conclusion was that this took LDIF too close to a scripting language,
and that standardization of such a thing probably would be difficult.
But no one can stop you from trying ;-)

-Mark